Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Has anyone else had an oppressive feeling today that makes no sense? Or is it just me? LOL. Sigh. I know it was the anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination, but still... Have only been able to shake it through much prayer today. Felt like spirits of hopelessness and depression and worthlessness. This really is a spiritual battle. Put your armor on daily, peeps, and keep fighting the good fight. And don't listen to the thoughts that get whispered into your ear at random moments telling you to give up. The enemy is vicious. But God has already won the war! The Lion of Judah is not about giving up. And as His kid, He tells you that with Him, you can do all things through Him!! So, let's keep standing together. WWG1WGA!
01:39 AM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
23 November, 01:58
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 November, 01:49
Yes I have. Very strange VIBES all day long. I can't sleep like I used to either...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 November, 01:55
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I had trouble sleeping last night too...

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 November, 01:48
Know the feeling, came in with the moon.