Only people mentioned by JohnWiQ in this post can reply
Cʏʙ∑ʀpᴜɴᴋ Keh-Bek @nicholospoma
31 January, 05:01
In response John WiQ to his Publication
Good to see you again.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
31 January, 03:58
sooo nice to c so many from twit here! still sooo many i havent found yet though! u wre one of the 1st accts to follow me over there and really got me started on the right path! very much appreciate you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
31 January, 02:56
🙏

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
31 January, 02:54
Hell yes you are! kek 🧃🐸

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
31 January, 11:50
woohoo welcome to the light side instead of twit darkness

WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
31 January, 11:45
Good to see you here!

Candace Wilson @Cwilson7847
31 January, 09:45
They finally got you! Glad your here

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
30 January, 08:50
Yeah I can communicate twitter suspended me it has been awful

Misty G17 @MistyG
30 January, 03:18
🥳🥳🥳

Candace Wilson @Cwilson7847
30 January, 11:33
There you are! :)

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
30 January, 10:35
Yay! Hi John!