John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
22 November, 06:32
The Truth as I know it to be by James the Light Bringer and Truth Speaker of God.

To fully understand this you must use Gematria. While using Gematria you absolutely must beware of traps that are set there by those who follow evil. This is but one tiny little piece to the whole puzzle. Once you understand the whole picture Gematria will no longer allow those falsehoods through, it will be straight truths. It is beautiful and frightening at the same time. It is better to take time and think on what you are being told than to rush to post it. Knowledge is never rushed, gossip is. Be very discerning from this point forward.
As I said before JFK Jr and those that have past are gone, they no longer hold human bodies, hence they are no longer who they were. If they now have a different place in God's plan, and it is GOD'S plan than they will hold a different name.
I praise the Lord God for sharing this with me. I am unworthy except unto him.
God bless Light Bringers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
God Bless my friend . True. God has his ways, and man has his
06:39 AM - Nov 22, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q_KingDavid 0o0, click on at the bottom under it