Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

A child of our heavenly father, putting his truths first, then a patriot of our great nation, respecting it's beauty & people.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Amen the only truth we need to know, keep searching for the one true God and he will find you because you were already his.

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

Where We Go One, We Go All . 🙏🏼🦅🇺🇸 Jesus is KING!!! ✝️ #FamilyIsEverything . 11:11 #JFKJRLives ✨❤️✨ #GodWins #WWG1WGA

Awww that's a beautiful message. Thank you 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

AMEN!♥️✋🏼

All I Want For Christmas (Is My President Back) - Billy Falcon - YouTube

All I Want For Christmas (Is My President Back) - SingleMusic Store: billyfalcon.com - Music StoreChristmas Song Itunes Link: https://apple.co/3CwdeL3

“On earth as it is in Heaven” Holy Sophia Heavenly Fathers’ Beloved Daughter. Eternal gifts Love Light healing wounded souls.

Bringing light to the world! We are chosen by God to spread love, truth, light and peace! I encourage you to live Jesus❤️

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Amein 🙏

Numbers 6:24-26

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015

Bless you Doq

And I Love God. We are all his children!