Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
20 November, 09:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
The whole corrupt medical complex needs to be dismantled. The CDC, WHO, NIH, Medical schools, Big Pharma, Medical insurance, regulating agencies, all of it and rebuild it back on cause related care ( not symptom related pharmaceutical care) with a focus on healrhy living, healthy eating, building strong immune systems, exercise, hydration, weight control, stress and anxiety reduction. Health care costs would be lower, hospitalizations reduced, and improved lifestyles would result. Instead of teaching kids about sexual things and race theory, how about health classes, making healthy food choices, exercise, etc.
06:49 PM - Nov 21, 2021
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
22 November, 08:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
dint forget the radiation pouring 5 g towers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Winter @ipammy333
22 November, 08:26
We are watching the destruction of all our institutions!! Nothing will be the same

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 November, 08:24
it is not just corrupt, it is fake and not needed. vaccines and medicines CAUSE sickness. the body does not want or need medicine, which is poison. i have not been to doctor since 1987 and i am never sick. there are no coincidences.

arba happihr @arba
21 November, 08:19
Your wish is Trumps command coming true
It's going to happen. Its in the process as we text.
New age medical coming up Thank you.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
21 November, 08:15
Like it was when I was a kid!!!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
21 November, 08:14
Agreed. I look forward to seeing that system crumble. Maintaining good health will also be much easier when they are no longer able to poison our food, air, water and every good that is produced.