Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
29 January, 12:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Long @PatriotMI
29 January, 12:39
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
Hi CJ Nice to see you. i was Laura on twitter, Laura serf no more on parlor. im still trying to figure this out.. I've missed my twitter fam. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 01:48
In response Laura Long to her Publication
Twitter is almost empty 😒

Laura Long @PatriotMI
29 January, 03:40
I was booted that Wed after President Trump. my profile picture was him. made it easy to find me 🀣

29 January, 03:44
In response Laura Long to her Publication
You had his picture and I retweeted him often...πŸŒπŸ˜ŠπŸ™ƒ

Laura Long @PatriotMI
yes! i remember πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
10:16 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotMI in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura Long, click on at the bottom under it