Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
22 November, 02:23
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
22 November, 11:22
THANK YOU! I needed to read this today.
Trusting that God has amazing things in store for my children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
21 November, 02:29
love this❗️😁TRUE THAT❗️✊🏼

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 November, 12:42
It is my heartache with an 18 and 19 year old who both are awake. Everything I do I do for them and all of our children. I want them to have beautiful lives. My main concern is praying there will be pure blooded humans that they can one day love and have children with if they so choose. For now, I just shower them with love and hope for better days.

Data Gramma @Vic
21 November, 12:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have 4 very awake grandsons from 10 to 18 if that puts your heart a little at ease. I'm sure there are thousands more.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
21 November, 11:01
This is a good quote. I continue to wake up feeling heartbroken for my sons who are in their young 20's dealing with all of this garbage. I wish I could fix things. I can't stop crying at times.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 November, 12:42
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
I so can relate.

anon anon @Qcolorado
22 November, 09:58