Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
31 January, 12:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Makes sence, They will never use Bitcoin, had someone tell me that a while back and I was like why didn't I think of that. They will be in complete control of their block chain, you're vaccines will be part of the transhumanist movement which will result in everyone's currency being fully transparent to the powers that be. If you don't act right or even think right, your finacial means will simply be cut off. Smart grid, Transhumanism, crushing of small biz it all works synergistically with the end result to make us more of a slave than we already are, complete control. Buying Bitcoin is build

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
30 January, 11:59
Well, IF WE truly WON and are WINNING, how can THIS happen??? The more I hear the less I wanna hear folks...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lakely Remocwen @LakelyR
30 January, 09:37
winning!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
30 January, 06:52
digital currency hmm 🤔i dont like that. sounds like NWO

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
30 January, 11:18
Bitcoin has been banned in India for a few years now.

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
30 January, 10:55
Bitcoin not backed by anything. The new crypto currency (under Nesara/Gesara) will be precious metal backed. It's starting! By the way, the fiscal financial year ends on 3/31. Do you think it might roll out then?

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
30 January, 10:18
oohhh . 👀

Debra Fierens @DollLady
30 January, 10:17
GCR starting?

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
30 January, 10:12
So to allow the NWO to move forward.

9PLUS8PATRIQT GOD WINS. @9PLUS8PATRIQT
30 January, 10:12
nesara.

Susan Morey @Storm
30 January, 10:11
Sounds like the Quantum Financial System of NESARA/GESARA to me 😁

Debra Fierens @DollLady
30 January, 10:17
In response Susan Morey to her Publication
Yep!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
30 January, 10:11
Me when I hear Central Bank😡

Ricky Bobby @Ricky_Bobby
30 January, 10:10
WHATS UP KIM!!! ONLY TOOK ME 12 HOURS TO FIND YOU THIS TIME LOL

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
30 January, 10:08
under trumps reset there will be no central banks so not possible

Debra Fierens @DollLady
30 January, 10:18
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
True.

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
30 January, 10:06
The central bank can't stand not having control. You control the money, you control the people.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 January, 10:05
interessant en effet 🤓