_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
20 November, 06:02
Those of us who know, know that the company "Black Rock" is buying up a lot of real estate lately. While browsing YouTube on my tablet I ran across this video about BlackRock. While watching it I kept thinking, "How is this woman getting away with publishing this on YouTube?"; and, "How is it that BlackRock isn't red flagged?". For some reason, this woman looked strange. I threw the video up on my computer's monitor it becomes clear that this woman has an Adam's Apple. The jawline threw me off before. Now it's clear that this is not a biological woman. Baphomet? They come preaching the "Gospel" so we trust them later when they serve us poison. Be especially careful of who you follow right now. They're going to pull every string to confuse us. Be careful of how events are perceived. Things aren't always what they appear to be.

This company owns the world (and it's our fault) - BlackRock

Sorelle Amore Finance
Oct 5, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paisley Park, click on at the bottom under it