Only people mentioned by lilyraven in this post can reply
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
01 February, 11:25
In response lil Smith to her Publication
They laughed, they taunted Noah, they scorned him and then,
they drowned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 January, 12:50
(1)
The ridicules came from Lucifer's son's Descendants...Cain's descendants called Kenites are blood drinkers and their tainted bloodline IS THE bloodline that WAS the REASON for Noah's Flood. They were to be destroyed by the flood. Evidently a couple survived cause God said to Destroy the Amalekites and a couple slipped away once again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 January, 12:49
(2)
SO here we are!
THIS TIME WE ARE DESTROYING THE KENITES WITH OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF PRESIDENT TRUMP! DISPATCH KENITES OFF TERRA FIRMA EARTH! DISPATCH TRAITORS OFF TERRA FIRMA EARTH!
LEAVE NOT ONE SPECK OF EVIL ON EARTH!
SEND THEM TO ME SAITH THE LORD.

WHO ridicules us today, calls us names today? Cabal...Descendants of Cain... Their REAL Name IS The Kenites...Blood drinkers, Baby killers.

Just to be clear...there ARE sellouts to the Kenites for money and power...I call them..."Soul Sellers"... DISPATCH TRAITORS OFF TERRA FIRMA EARTH!
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

Ready Pen @ready_pen
30 January, 08:12
thats exactly what I said to my family!