P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
So, it's my birthday.

I'm 53. I'm a Life Path 11.

31st of January.... It's a very special day!

Not only is it Mary Magdalene's birthday, it is also Freedom Day! And 3 YEAR DELTA to my favourite Q Drop: 1082 = 20 = 11

Date: 8.4.2018 = 23 = PAIN.

According to some of the research I've done he last saw her on the 8th of April, 33AD in the Cave. Exactly 1988 years to the day when I was conceived in 1967 - my parents wedding anniversary and born on her birthday - 40 weeks later.

19 = Spiritual Advancement
88 = God's eternal number
09:55 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Shekhinah in this post can reply
Live NeberHate @Liveneberhate
31 January, 04:12
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
👏😇🙏Happy Birthday PJ- Hope your day was Amazing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy W77 @WendyvW
30 January, 12:40
Found you here again, so happy! Loved your posts on twit ❤ Happy birthday!! 💫💚🥳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Abigail Trusts Trump @26Cranes78Songs
30 January, 11:18
Happy Happy Birthday! ❤️

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
30 January, 10:24

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
30 January, 10:23
Happy Birthday

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 January, 10:22
Happy Birthday sweet friend! I hope you have an amazing day filled with lots of love, laughter and everything that makes you happy!

30 January, 10:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
your timestamp here 101 31 1 2021

11 311 221
11 2 12 21
1 12 12 21
1 3 3 3

19 = Spiritual advancement

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
30 January, 10:21
❤️Happy Birthday!!! Thank you for sharing with us!!!❤️

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
30 January, 10:17
Happy, Happy Birthday PJ! May your special day be bright and full of love! 🥰🎊🎈🎁🎂🍷

Isabelle Rose @TNBelle717
30 January, 10:14
I hope you have a beautiful blessed day

American Girl @Americangirl
30 January, 10:09

Andrew Zerr @zerra8
30 January, 10:02
Happy Birthday, have a great day!

30 January, 10:04
In response Andrew Zerr to his Publication
I will.... thankyou!!❤️

Carmina Smith @gamma1
30 January, 09:57
🎂HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

30 January, 09:58
This is also the 12 month delta for possibly the most famous of all the Q drops

"What happens when people learn the TRUTH
What happens when people WAKE UP
They will not be able to WALK DOWN the street

THE GREAT AWAKENING
Q

Q DROP 3815 = 17

30 January, 09:59
And a 12 month delta to the signing of the Executive Order against online trafficking and sex exploitation against children.

I feel so blessed to be part of this, with the way the numbers align!

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
30 January, 09:56
Happy Birthday! May it be glorious.

Michelle GaGirl @MBLBB
Happy Birthday PJ 🎈🎈🎈

Money Mom72 @ONPATRIOT
Happy Birthday.