Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
I'm reposting this...If you haven't seen this, please watch.
1 hr 20 min video.

Connecting the Dots...Red Pilling the World.

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay Gould & David Winn Miller saved our Republic in 1999.
SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON WAR CASTLES Overview - YouTube

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay...

08:54 AM - Nov 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
01 May, 07:28
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Every American needs to see this. I hope it's played over and over during the reveal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 December, 06:49
yes..thanks for reposting...its a very good, informative video.
wonder where this sergeant is today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
06 December, 06:44
THIS WAS MY 1ST RABBIT HOLE 4 YRS AGO HE HAS A FEW MORE AS WELL VERY INFORMATIVE

James Dean @Wait_its_time
24 November, 06:21
EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 November, 02:15
I've watched this twice. it has alot of moving parts to it. Will blow your mind and yet...seems none of it applies today.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 November, 12:30
💥💥💥Everyone needs to watch this video to understand what's been going on since the very beginning and why we are where we are now.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
20 November, 11:55
this is so eye opening!!! so glad it was reposted! im saving it for my page!!! i tried to tell my son who is usually open to things i share with him. but this time he said it was not true from sources he checked 🙄🙄🙄- listen kid, “ has your mother ever told you a lie!!!!” ANSWER IS: No!!!! not EVER!!! give me a break!!!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 November, 10:21
I watched this quite a while ago and it is excellent. It will open your eyes.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 November, 10:16
I’ve seen this before, and I HIGHLY recommend watching!!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 November, 09:30
Thank you for reposting this! I kept trying to send to people, several times in the last couple of years...it would always be taken doen before anyone could watch!!

This video even means MORE today after Kyle’s Verdict and the Globilists Threat to have the corrupt DOJ review it!!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts