Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 November, 08:50
Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were amazing!

Look I know this man may seem pretty random in speaking his thoughts out but Nana is telling you he IS for real.

I understand what he is telling because I have been doing a lot of it.
I did not until recently realize it was called "remote viewing"
My guide has been gradually teaching me for the better part of two years.
I am trying my best to get to where this man is because right now I am just at the beginning of this and my skills are more random.
I would like to be able to focus on what I want to pick up and see as apposed to it being random.

I tell you that to say this:
YOU CAN ALL DO THIS!
You all have these same soul powers that satan has caused to be hidden for centuries.
If a Foot Washing Baptist old Lady can figure this out on my own, so can you!

Idk bout chakras & stuff, I just know God, love, and pure intent of service.

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/npnO9xOZR...
The Holy Trinity of the 3 Universes! - YouTube

... To show ❤️ to this channel "Buy Us A Coffee"- https://ko-fi.com/robmercury

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 November, 10:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree - we can all do this, and we do, we just don't acknowledge it or unable to do it at will ... with practice we will.

ALSO NANA, you introduced me to Gregg Braden ... amazing stuff! I do believe that the NWO group is collectively conjuring up "their" reality and we keep stripping it down. We all NEED to collectively mass our consciousness into our ideal Heaven and Know it is here NOW. Love it and connect out emotions to this belief as it is already here, already exists.

BELIEVE in it, our reality is what we decide it is ... if we agree to our own belief.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
If You Understand This Everything Will Make Sense | Gregg Braden - YouTube

What exists on the other side of reality? http://www.missinglinks.com Explore the deep truths of our origin, history, destiny and fate, with celebrated autho...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 November, 12:56
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Nana does agree with you that is why I framed the group prayer and manifestation in a construct to encompass what we all in general may want to strive for together leaving the specific manifestations on a more personal level out.
If we continue each day to collectively see this framework for everyone that is friendly to just a broad template we can get there for sure.
This is why the same prayer and manifestation every night.
Please everyone feel free to join us in co-creating this wonderful future every night at 8:09pm central.
Nana tries hard to be on time every night, but sometimes life gets in the way, so you can bookmark or save it as it is the same every night.

@jfkjrfan
wainthepain01
@danuscg
@doqholliday

19 November, 02:51
Thank you for the prayer time ... LOVE IT!

Mainstream Medical Science Will Be Forced to Admit Royal Raymond Rife Was Right

19 November, 06:29
Awesome thank you for sharing this Nana posted it to twit wit!

19 November, 06:41
Great! Yes I will probably post this several different times here to get it out there. You are so Awesome!

19 November, 06:45
Thank you hun your are too.

19 November, 06:50
BTW, if you're experiencing a "head ache / scratchy throat" ... just detox ... its probably someone's shedding coming your way. Remember its everywhere.

19 November, 07:41
I havent so far but did spend a lot of close up time with Mom recently and she was vaxxed.
What is the recommend detox?
I know several ppl have kicked around a variety of treatments

Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it