Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 November, 02:45
Patriots in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyle ### @Kfire140
19 November, 03:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
19 November, 05:07
In response Kyle ### to his Publication
This is the best news I have heard in a very long time! God bless Kyle, his family and his team of lawyers (and the judge too)! Finally some justice!!!!!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 November, 05:12
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
We love law and order and we love justice for America ! Wait til you see what they do to the Illegitimate Pedophile Biden . There will be a patriot block party in every country of the world. 🥳

Judy Anonette @biju
19 November, 07:38
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
🌷I cannot wait to see all of the evil creatures get justice! It will be a great day for the people of this country and the rest of the world too.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 November, 08:28
You’re always invited to my house Judy just name the day ! 🌹

Judy Anonette @biju
That is so sweet of you, thank you so much for making my day! We will surely celebrate!!🌹🌻🥂🎊🎉❤️
08:50 PM - Nov 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by biju in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 November, 08:52
You’re a true patriot Judy with all of your love and support for humanity for our country and for President Trump. You are one in a million and I thank you heart and soul. ♥️

Judy Anonette @biju
20 November, 02:22
❤️Well so are you!!! Thank you so much!! I am in FB jail for about the 6th time for posting the truth about different things. I love coming to this site and reading posts from people like yourself, it gives me hope that we still have patriots and decent people, you just have to search for them! Thank you so much, you are very kind!