The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 November, 06:13
TRUTHS incoming!!! 💥💥💥💥
California is going to be the State that decertifies the whole Election !!!
I KNEW it!!!!

Wooo Hoooo.... That's My Cali!!🙌👊😂

Praise God🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 November, 06:17
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I've heard this on & off for a while
If they do then it doesn't matter if Arizona, Wisconsin, etc. doesn't do it right away - Biden will no longer have the 270 electoral votes to be the imposter "resident"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 November, 06:19
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
BINGO!!!! While we were all being told to look at AZ, WI, PA when all along it's been Cali that the White Hats were watching from day one!!! I'm so excited!!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 November, 06:59
Q SEES THE ROT IN KALIFORNICATIA

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
You got it girl!! There is another post that says Watch CA...I KNEW it... I called this in December last year, Pelosi is going to decertify as part of her plea deal (this was my thought last year and everyone laughed at me)Ha! God is so good!🙏💗
07:03 PM - Nov 19, 2021
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 November, 07:27
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏 !!!!!!