John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Who is protecting the Elite?
It is not who you think.
They are not human.
They are not alien.

Who protects you?
If they believe in the devil, than they know God is real. They know he walks the earth.
Do you?
Who prays harder, who practices their religion more?
Is this why they were winning for so long?

Why have they invested so much in taking away your belief in the Almighty?
Why did they target the elderly with the virus?
Why do they push their propaganda at the children?

How many identify as atheist?
How many believe they are their own God?
How many believe it is vibration that will elevate them?
How many have turned from God completely?
How many of our elderly had rock solid faith?

Do those who teach division believe in religion?
Teachers have become destroyers.

Why is America the last stand?
Think about it.

If two or more come together in my name...
Time to team up.
Pray. Pray hard.
04:18 PM - Nov 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
30 November, 07:34
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
fallen angels and demons that we are dealing with here👺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
22 November, 09:08
Kill elders as they have seen more, remember more.
Police protect the elites, with BAR associations, BAR members control governments and corporations all over the world.
It's the top criminal slave force with corrupted militaries.
This actually is a proven fact.
Are all human, most likely not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
19 November, 08:26
You have come a long way. I can see that you are more aligned with His heart. This brings me joy.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 November, 05:30
Yessssssss - this is so incredibly true❣

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
19 November, 05:21
100million% this!!! This is the message that needs to be heard and felt, far and wide. Truth ❤ and we know, God triumphs over all - no competition. To be blunt - Game Over.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
19 November, 05:21
100million% this!!! This is the message that needs to be heard and felt, far and wide. Truth ❤ and we know, God triumphs over all - no competition. To be blunt - Game Over.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 November, 05:08
One can chase a thousand;
Two, ten thousand
Exponential power in unity 🙏

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 November, 04:46

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 November, 04:41
The LORD watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy. ~Psalm 145:20

Marantha, Lord Jesus!

Charissma _15 @Riley
19 November, 04:38
Amen🙌

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
19 November, 04:24
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
19 November, 04:24
i agree with everything except the vibration thing. I have experienced the vibration elevating when praying. It is much faster and elevated. It's hard to keep up. I could be wrong but that is my experience.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 November, 04:54
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
The keywords there are when praying. If you feel elevated when praying that is the Holy Spirit lifting you up, not a thing wrong with that, it is what we all aim for.
Keep holding the line Guardian!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 November, 04:22

Amen Amen Amen
Well said !!!