Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 November, 10:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🙃🙂🤪😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
22 November, 07:17
Guys not saying its not good but seriously too pat of a situation. Think deep, who is kyle? who is the judge? why are there cgi/green screen glitches in trial coverage? How could the DS use this ? How has this whole debacle pushed DS narrative? Its time yo step out of your programmed way of seeing things.. Once you do everything changes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
19 November, 02:32
That is a big burden for a 17 year old to carry around, I hope he realized he did it to save his own life, hopefully it will be easier to live with. Just my opinioin.

Judy Anonette @biju
19 November, 08:52
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
He is more mature than most people twice his age. I am so relieved that true justice was done in his case and I also hope that he can get on with his life now and have some peace.