Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 November, 08:36
Just imagine they nominate Hildabeast when ousting Harris...

Then she presides over the 25th Amendment of Biden.

Thus ensuring she becomes President.

By all means necessary.

You gotta give them qudos for biding their time, and having a long term plan.

The Beast in power.

Noone said the Antichrist had to be male. That was just the assumption of a Patriarcial society...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Polymath @ladypolymath
That if she is still on this planet ... so many reports of doubles and clones ... this has all devolved into a horror show of a B-movie with bad actors ... the genetically modified popcorn is stale and soggy. We need to end this sh*t show (pardon my French) or ... Freedom dies with the whimpers of the putrid breaths under the masked obedient vaccinated ones.
09:05 AM - Nov 19, 2021
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ladypolymath in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 November, 01:05
In response Lady Polymath to her Publication
I just heard that Harris will be temporary President - while Bidan gets a colonoscopy - they are doing it under anathetic - which us a shame - without it, he would get to experience taking it up the ass, like the rest of the population.

So, the next question will be - will Bidan survive the procedure - after all, Joan Rivers did not survive anaesthetic for a simple procedure,...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 November, 12:46
In response Lady Polymath to her Publication
Yep.

Now, the twist would be - it's a white hat controlled Hildabeast... one designed to destroy the Dim party completely - forever.

I can live in hope...