Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
18 November, 01:01
Q Aeon - All Through The Night (Nexus Nocturnal Magic Mix) - YouTube

As there were scenes I had to leave off the first one, because the remix I made wasn't long enough to cover all this, I made another remix and put all the sc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
Absolutely magnificient! Beautiful layering and so many scenes! The audio was completely awesome!!
07:14 AM - Nov 18, 2021
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chillbite in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
18 November, 07:50
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
You really think so? It's hard to remix music on this computer, and it is a challenge for sure. The main thing I have issues with is the volume because when you layer something, it sometimes buries the tone and notes in a way you don't intend, and the volume is wonky on WMM because there two different volume features and they never act the same way all the time, and it has a mind of its own. It can be a pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
18 November, 08:01
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Yes, I really think & know so! Masterfully done in every way! My heart pumps, cheers and loves with the beautiful sound of each note... And well chords... And the way you blended this together... Really thrills my heart...