Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
12 November, 07:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
12 November, 08:02
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 November, 11:07
In response yae ebisu to her Publication

yae ebisu @yae51502951
14 November, 03:05

14 November, 10:20
❤️😢❤️😢❤️😢❤️😢
Reminds me of love surrendered when I needed it the most!
Thank you for the memory which to this day really is still my most softest loving place✨🥰✨

yae ebisu @yae51502951
14 November, 04:06
The 11.11 shift was huge
The body teaches it
The divinity of our soul, and the love and light it emits
Leave it to the universe and let's prepare with that warm love
Towards the full moon soon

15 November, 10:51
Yes, I have felt this shift and now feeling the energies differently & am just moving with the flow! Love & Light my friend❤️🕯

yae ebisu @yae51502951
15 November, 03:41

15 November, 06:46

yae ebisu @yae51502951
16 November, 02:58

16 November, 03:22

yae ebisu @yae51502951
16 November, 03:58

16 November, 04:50

yae ebisu @yae51502951
17 November, 04:57

Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply
yae ebisu @yae51502951
17 November, 03:32

17 November, 05:51