Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
Rain, major flooding, mud slides and highways all around me closed. Hundreds of people were airlifted out in the past 2 days. They were trapped between 2 slides. Highways fell into the river, my friend's house was washed away by the rising river. I live in a small town and thousands of people are trapped here. Churches and the high school have opened their doors as well as many residents. My Mom took in a 23 year old young man that had slept in his car for 2 nights and hadn't eaten in 33 hours. Many are in their cars tonight and it is cold out there. Please make sure you have enough food and water in your house at all times. Trucks can't get in to deliver food to the 6500 people that live here. The shelves are bare. It can happen so fast. Please pray for those sleeping in their cars tonight. The flooding is not in my town but the ones close to me. We have flooding as well but not like this.
01:30 AM - Nov 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
17 November, 04:50
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
🕊🙏🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
17 November, 04:34
🙏🙏🙏🙏 This is insanity. stay safe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 November, 01:55
🙏🙏🙏

Evie LikeChevy @EvieLikeChevy
17 November, 01:39
Where is this happening?
Prying

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
17 November, 02:09
In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication
That photo is in Abbotsford, B.C in Canada. They have been hit really hard. One of our major highways more or less fell into the river in some spots. Mud slides on three others. I am surrounded by highways in this little town and they are all closed. Princeton was hit hard, the town of Merritt evacuated 7500 people from flooding and I guess their sewer system was ready to bust.