Only people mentioned by GracieNoodles in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
16 November, 08:48
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
I had no idea! I am allergic to it, but will buy it for the kiddos I teach. We will make rainbow bread with it. This morning I ask my class why we must follow the rules in the classroom and one little girl raised her hand and said, "Because of hell fire." It cracked me up. I haven't heard that expression in years. I'm in a secular school.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 November, 10:43
I Definately Am Switching Bread To Sunbeam! Wow, How Great To See, I Never Noticed That! Thanks For That Post! Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
16 November, 07:50
I will be buying this brand of bread when i find it!!!

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
16 November, 07:34
(THIS IS 100% SARCASM... BUT WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY THINKING! HA HA! )

GEE.... THE LOGO FOR SUNBEAM BREAD IS W-H-I-T-E! GIRL - MAYBE THEY SHOULD CHANGE THE LOGO TO A LGBTQ PEDOPHILE TRANS THAT IDENTIFIES AS "HE" WITH PURPLE HAIR THAT'S A COMMIE LIBERAL

AANNNND ...... THIS LOGO IS "OFFENSIVE TO ME"

PLUS THE BREAD IS W-H-I-T-E TOO! MAYBE THIS BREAD IS RACIST!

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

( HA HA REMEMBER WHEN UNCLE BEN RICE AND AUNT JEMIMA WERE "RACIST" BECAUSE IT REMINDED THE BLACKS OF RACISM! HA!)

Jen American @Woke_2020
16 November, 07:57
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I was at my local store the other day and they had aunt jemima syrup by the checkout so I bought them all