John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Post 5 Why you shouldn't trust me.

After much thought I believe it best to go all the way back to square one. I could put everything I know or believe up all at once and there is a possibility not one other person would understand it.
The reason that is true is because EVERY person is biased. They see the world in their own way, process information differently and have their own hierarchy of what is important.
I will always encourage you to speak out against me, make me show you why I think the way I do. People need opposition, it is a must to continue to expand our knowledge. I need you because it dilutes my bias. Less bias means more factual.
If I post something you tend to believe in already not matter what I add to it, you will tend to believe me without question.
We want to fit in.
That my frens is the matrix.
That is why we remain asleep.
We can not believe in something simply because it fits our own belief or makes it stronger.
It has to be because it can be verified
05:53 AM - Nov 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
16 November, 10:22
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Okay, I am open to what you are putting out. My intuition tells me I need to listen, digest it, access, ask questions, research what I can, ask again of you and others involved in your posts, listen, digest, repeat, again as far as necessary. Then, maybe do it again! WWG1WGA!!! I get the sense that what is being revealed must be 'obtained by the few in order to be obtained by the many'. I know when I have been in the presence of an Angel, or true vision, my world changes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
16 November, 05:33
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
You have excellent intuition, I would pass that on to others.
Speaking of others I am just have friends join in as this starts to take shape. They, like you, will come on their own.
We all shall be fishers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
16 November, 09:12
which is why sauce is good.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 November, 05:56
right on John. I love a good debate. Challenge everything. Life is nothing but perspectives, and many are needed to arrive at the truth in most cases. Much love always brother