John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Part 4
As I forgot to mark 3 it is about Trump and his work with other governments.

I am going to ask you a few questions while putting my answers to them, help me if I miss something or stray off course.
You are a computer. You are a computer that has been in existence for say 1k years. What do you know how to do and how smart are you?
Unless you were made of some heavy duty parts or buried deep in a controlled vault, you probably no longer work.
Let's say you did fit both of those criteria, you would still only know what you were programmed to preform. So since you haven't been touched in 1k years you know nothing more than you did before. If someone found you how would you be worth anything? Humanity may know what you are but fail to understand how you work or the language you communicate in. So once again you are worthless. That is until after studying you we figure it out.
How could the world change if this were true?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Before Siri and Alexa, there was ELIZA - YouTube

ELIZA is an early natural language processing computer program created from 1964 to 1966 at the MIT Artificial Intelligence Laboratory by Joseph Weizenbaum. ...

03:49 PM - Nov 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
16 November, 09:47
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
chatbot. I remember when my kids played with it in the 90’s. It’s what helped me weed through the bots in birdieland, I was also able to show others how to spot them and avoid circular arguments with machines. This is all one global experiment. All roads leads back to cern.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
16 November, 08:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
15 November, 09:40
Eliza
now this is amazing. I remember hearing about this, I have forgotten.
Thanks for for the reminder, Im still believing in Jrs return.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Many people are waiting for Jesus to return.
Don't forget about Noah.
Prayers are powerful
πŸ€—πŸ‘‹

16 November, 05:59
In response arba happihr to her Publication
For sure, I am going to go into almost everything you have here because Q wasn't joking when he said everything is connected.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 November, 05:15
The ones who invented the computer/machine might have known that it would outlive them. That is where keys/coding come into play.
For instance the Rosetta Stone or hieroglyphs. A key was added to help decode what was on them. Kind of Like what Carl Sagan did..
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

It would change the world by giving a more accurate snapshot in time of what the perceived past was like instead of our changed history books. It would show civilization was more advanced than the Mason Darwin pushed on the world.

16 November, 06:06
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Exactly. It is exactly what they did. They made a huge mistake though and it is one they were not able to correct no matter what they did. It will be the reason they fall.
Coming soon to a theater near you.

eva amΓ‘lka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
15 November, 04:58
Everyone with an open heart has access to "downloading" information from the information field of social consciousness. Universum knows who is human and who is not.
Just deduction. If some thinks that they will steal the social consciousness of humanity, they can assume that will "own" all humans. This can't happen - the soul cannot be stolen. If some wants to own humanity's social consciousness, they are not human.

16 November, 06:10
In response eva amΓ‘lka k...... to her Publication
No matter who is reading your response and no matter what their religion or view might be, they will know that what you are saying is a basic truth. It might be seen from a different angle but the end point is the same.
It is because of this that they will never, ever win in the end.
More on this soon.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 November, 04:58
I think that computers will never fully understand what is happening in realtime. They can play a game, if correct programmed. But they will never get the messages if that is not explained to it.

16 November, 06:11
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Exactly. I will go into this deeper soon but you nailed it.

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
15 November, 04:56
Thanks, I am with you and looking forward to the rest!

16 November, 06:13
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
I look forward to providing it and to your responses. You and those like you will be the reason the matrix collapses.