John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Something that Trump did that shocked a lot of people was to go after the tech and nuclear materials that Obama and Clinton passed to "aggressive" countries around the world. I was amazed when he Got Kim to blow up his own nuke research facility, I had never seen anything like it, same with what he did in S.A., in the middle east and in Russia. Now when you read this post it leads to the assumption that Russia is developing new missiles because it is seeking to retain power and influence. That is what anyone would think reading this, but go back to what I said earlier and put all of humanity on the same team. When you do that you have to ask "Who is they?" We will find that out soon enough but all of the moves being made are done so to keep America on her toes. Who ever these people are they want to see America afraid and unstable. I really don't think I have to provide sauce on that statement as if you can't see it in your daily life I'm moving your way.
03:20 PM - Nov 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 November, 07:57
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Your the one that dropped the small pox on me today LOL!!! I was care free until I read that post. Going to meditate now :-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
16 November, 06:18
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
You can stay worry free sister because even in death we win.
God is good and he has made a way that even though they might take this body they can never kill us.
So you keep being worry free and enjoy this life. Not only does that defeat your enemies but it makes our Lord smile because that is what he wants for you.
God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396