John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Part 2
OK this may get confusing so I will go slow and answer questions before I move forward with next drop but know that this will explain everything that is going on and should be the main focus because this is what controls everything you are seeing in the news and with the mandates and shortages.

Elon Musk and Space X play a massive role in all of this.
In the drop I make a connection between Elon and a book called "The Player of Games"
I put in a link because this is SOOO important to many of Q's drops.
Along with the drop I am putting in two Gematria connections to it.
This satellite contains something that is massive to the human race.
It is in a way the human race.
We live IN the Matrix and over the next few days and many drops I will remove all doubt about it.
These drops will have sauce so prepare.
I need time between drops so I don't step on my own posts and to make things as clear as possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
01:25 PM - Nov 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
15 November, 11:24
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Sounds intriguing to say the least

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
15 November, 03:18
Rocket boosters recovered at sea? What did they need of them?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 November, 06:23
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
By saving the booster it can be reused, lowering the cost of the next flight making it available to more people and companies. I believe they have reused a booster 70+ times. It wasn't the same one of course but each reuse saves millions.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
15 November, 03:07
social consciousness

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 November, 03:03

15 November, 03:06
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Thanks for posting this, there will be more to come without a doubt.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 November, 03:01
Does this have anything to do with Russia supposedly destroying a satellite and creating a debris field, forcing ISS to go into safety measures today?

15 November, 03:07
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
It is part of it but a very small one. This is a huge picture to try to see all at once.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 November, 02:25
ZU-MA means 'to bind-Wisdom or knowledge', so it's an information gatherer? Could be a spying satelite? Huawhi? 5G?

15 November, 03:08
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Why yes it is but it is so much more. Nicely done.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 November, 02:08
YOU KNOW, ACCIDENTS HABBENING ALL THE TIME...

https://youtu.be/jEGQvZHXT...

https://time.com/4476416/m...

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
15 November, 03:16
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I am wondering why this blew up?

15 November, 01:27

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
15 November, 04:04
https://youtu.be/VJNFQlThk... John Qpublic jamescantplayanymore John what do you think about this? Michael Salla says that Musk, Branson and Bezos and Shatner are all working with the Galactic Federation of Worlds (Which includes Space Force) to build the Space Fleet that will defend our Solar System now that the Draco/Reptilians and others have been defeated here...The head is cut off and it's our turn now to control our own destiny...Any thoughts???
Were Facebook & Social Media Blackouts due to Capture of Tall Gray Aliens? - YouTube

On October 3, I reported on the sensational news that nine Tall Gray (Eban) extraterrestrials had been captured by the Galactic Federation of Worlds only fou...