Only people mentioned by sonny6string in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
15 November, 11:19
In response Sonny Seidel to his Publication
This is so important to consider ❤ One night I was drawn to compare translations and see what the differences in verbiage may be. Well, there was a lot more variance than I expected. It is easy to see, especially using The Bible app and looking at how many translations you can choose from. Right at your fingertips you can compare all the differences. After researching for a while, I came to really like the God's Word translation and the history behind who, why, and how they translated it. This version was carefully put together using the closest root words and staying true to the original meaning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Bright @Fredncat
15 November, 08:46
Note to self: Buy a 1611 King James Bible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
15 November, 11:22
In response Cathy Bright to his Publication
I found a 1919 Bible in a book store once, super excited it crossed my path!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 November, 01:59
In response Cathy Bright to his Publication
how books in Bible prior to King James?

How many books in the Bible now?

Why?

Evil infiltrate everything? if Evil can come into a vessel created by God then they can infiltrate the Bible over the thousand+ years?

Learning how to recognize embedded evil in subversion of Humanity?

Satan's great goal is to take this World away from Humanity just for spite against God?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
15 November, 08:30
further proof that those taking the injection that changes your DNA that has the name of some scientist written all over it could definitely be the mark.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 November, 07:46
YES, the transcribers were not always Christian, but were there to do this "boring work" for the enlightened (who were just lazy) and did not see the imperative NEED to get the word of GOD set down correctly! Wow, big mistake! Use your Concord Bible study tool to decipher so many poor translations.

How many times have we all done that? Taken a short cut, losing quality all in the name of expediency. I know I'm guilty ... will try to do things correctly and thoroughly with an effort of quality, to the best of my ability.

That's the devil doing his best to make sure we get it wrong.