TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
14 November, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
It is genocide, and its devastating .
I am sure there is now a plateau that has been reached where only those who have no option will take the jab - people know its dangerous except of course for the already jabbed because they dont want to know.
The Doctors and hospitals are making a killing- literally😡
07:23 PM - Nov 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 November, 07:51
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Those IN CHARGE OF Q HAVE TWO OPTIONS:

1) SILENTLY KILLED ALL CABALISTS IN 1970,1980,1990... OBVIOUSLY CANNOT OVERCOME USA VS RUSSIA COLD WAR DIVIDE & CONQUER FALSE SCHEME...

SAME AS USA VS CHYNA BTW... 😔

2) LET THIS ALL EXPOSE TO PUBLIC WITH MASSIVE COLLATERAL DAMAGE RISK...

MY PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW:

GENERATION OF BOOMERS LET IT HABBENING VIA THEIR IGNORANCE, SOLD AS BLISS, AND BOOMERS WORLDWIDE IS MOST AFFECTED GROUP BY JAB INDUCED HOMICIDE AKA EUTHANAZIA

QUITE FAIR DEAL🤷‍♀️

REMEMBER, WE ARE HERE FOR SAVING CHILDRENS, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO VOICE! ADULTS HAS 🧠 FOR CRITICAL THINKING...

https://youtu.be/nwN6dPNXk...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
14 November, 07:46
In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 November, 08:05
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
As a critical care nurse for 50 years I can tell you heart attacks, congestive heart failure, myocarditis (heart inflammation) is NOT good for you.
#SayNO2theJab