Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
13 November, 11:33
NEW Dan Scavino in NYC . πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
The BEST is yet to come! Trump Card SQQN β˜€οΈ
Stand STRONG, PRAY & ENJOY THE SHOW 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 November, 04:16
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Love it πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸ˜‰ thanks Cassey always good too hear from you alot of frens have gone back too twitt β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Yes there are lots back there! I have been back on recently too but they have deleted me 4 times in two weeks now and cant get back on but can still see posts! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
04:18 PM - Nov 14, 2021
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 November, 04:22
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
same here i do read posts over there i miss the Interaction ya all its good i vk over there and waiting the day this craziness will end holding the line God is great πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
14 November, 04:24
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
VK is everywhere . πŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β˜€οΈ