Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 November, 01:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
14 November, 01:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I dont trust Telegram ! It has no Impressum, so we dont know who is in charge! Very early we had in Germany free access,, but then it was said, the Channel is compromised. VK said the same what I have heard. I wont join it anyway. The best way to collect names! I dont trust people , only a very few.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Williams @Ready2go
yes, and i dont like having to download apps on my devices to access the sites. so i see nothing good in it. if you can't have a platform i can get on without giving a bunch of info or having to download apps- i dont trust it.
07:27 AM - Nov 14, 2021
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ready2go in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 November, 07:35
In response Jason Williams to his Publication
Yes they want us to download apps for tracking purposes. I don't want to be an extension of my phone, I use it when I need it.
Telegram I use on desktop / hardwired. I try not to be around too much wifi - there is so much radiation being pulsed by TV, microwaves, radios, channel changers ... its everywhere and it toxic to the body.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
14 November, 11:16
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
You're so right. It's pervasive and toxic to us and the environment.

Some good news - The DC Court ruled on 8/13/21 in favor of the Environmental Health Trust and ruled the FCC must update health and environmental impacts of electromagnetic/radio frequency.

The FCC exposure limits were last done in 1996 and prevented people fighting against cell towers to use health reasons - ridiculous.

Finally this nonsense is being brought to light.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
15 November, 12:22
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
ANy idea of S. Jobs new phones and the rest of the world will be rid of THIS toxic wireless system ? How does Tesla energy work in comparison ? WIll EMFs be gone? so many questions.