Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning!
These dreams are something, woke up saying "dystopian". Gonna have to look that one up. No fookn idea what that word means.
06:56 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
30 January, 10:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That seems like a warning to me. Many times our dreams send us messages. Or rather in a sleep state of dreaming, we are better able to receive messages.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 10:41
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
Well at the same time my awake visions were of a clearing storm that peeled back the rolling black clouds to reveal the beautiful blue sunny sky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ginger Rose @Ashtar
30 January, 07:22
ohhhh. I dreamt I saw Donald Trump sitting in 'his' chair at 'his' desk signing some documents. it felt so real like I was right in front of him. It was AWESOME.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
30 January, 07:04
Thank heavens it wasn't just me! I was dreaming about crazy stuff! All related to Q topics too!

Chrissy Webb @Christine2Q2Q
30 January, 09:41
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
The Great Awakening! It's happening to us all IF we want to see it.🤗