Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
04 February, 10:00
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Lights out @11 in prison? 😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
30 January, 04:14
This particular piece I can't get over. It feels like such a huge statement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
30 January, 03:28
I did a little research and from what I can find the WH did not start going dark until the night of Jan 21st. On the 20th people had posted that lights were on and people were in and out until well after midnight. I can't retrieve or find the footage of that night but still looking.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
30 January, 02:44
Can we please have a major boom today?? I wish

Marley McCord @Marley808
30 January, 01:45
I wish someone would tear down that pee stick. i hate it. it gives me the heebie geebiez

Jamie Brown @yukonbabe1
30 January, 01:16
lots of lights around the capital today

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
30 January, 12:53
This was 10 days in the dark. 10 days of darkness starts freedom day. We have been in the dark. Hence all the weak whining. Now the guess is media will blackout. If that guess is correct.

Grash Sopper @Grashsopper
30 January, 12:52
I thought that didn't start until Sunday... But, Ok. This is great to know. Now what?🤔

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 January, 06:33
Ten days of darkness, and today is Freedom Day.

Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
31 January, 12:46
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
tomorrow maybe- today day 10 after inaguaration & day 30 after Flynn said done in 30. now- i am thinking tomorrow is gonna be some major BIG DAY & we can all feel free on Feb 1. Now go check out the last few posts on t.me/realjohnfkennedy... could it actually be?

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
31 January, 01:03
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
February 1st (my birthday) is Freedom Day, as the LORD Planned.
We are right on Que.

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
30 January, 06:31
Almost over now.

Joy Rogers @Joyful_RN
30 January, 06:25
10 days of darkness?....🤔🤔🤔