The Mac @TheMac
11 November, 03:07
So let’s get this absalutely straight here...

5G ultrasound phased array antennas can be used to activate nanoparticle viruses to cause a planned pandemic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
biological nano terminology is riddled throughout the NASA future of war PDF. as a TI I understand that biological nano acts as a conductor to receive the ionic plasma beam coming off the towers. biological nano can be instructed to go after the organs to torture, can be used for MK Ultra, & can be also used for biotracking. As most TI's know however electromagnetic frequencies can either cause cancer by harming the cellular molecular level and or can also be used to cure cancer, depending on which way it is used. there are many forms of biological nano. Nems,Gems,Sims,RFID,Sensors, & Biological. the NASA future war makes reference in stating that everything will have sensors in it including but not limited to, clothing, pharmaceutical, food, and Air.

In cancer research, it can be instructed from outside of the body to go after bad cancer cells, so I asked you, that which can be controlled outside of the body to go after bad cancer cells, can also go after good cancer cells.
02:22 AM - Nov 13, 2021
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TILasVegasStrong in this post can reply
Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
13 November, 02:24
In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication
lol LMAO I MEANT TO SAY THAT OF WHICH CAN GO AFTER BAD CANCER CELLS CAN ALSO GO AFTER GOOD CELLS.

LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
13 November, 08:10
In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication
🙏🏻❤️