TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 November, 06:11
The time draws near where the arrest of all the Pedophiles in Politics, the child murderers in Poltics, Treasonous Politicians and those involved in election fraud and Sedatous Conspiracy to overthrow the government.Also all those in MSM and Corporations will go down. In the end if you are any of these your ending will be by a Military Firing Squad. Arrest to trial = 3-4 days , arrest to execution = 10 days. If you are any of these prepare to die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
12 November, 07:33
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Time to get it done is now

More Dates Missed
11.5 Remember, Remember the Fifth of November.

11.6 Trump Presidency made public
11.9 Christmas
11.11 Celebration/Inauguration/Victory Day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
Those are not dates. They coorellate with chapters and sections in the law of war manual. Watch the law of war series on rumble from https://rumble.com/c/MAJIC...
09:12 PM - Nov 12, 2021
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Direwolf in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
12 November, 09:38
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
I will check it out. But I am sure that these titles do not line up with anything in the Law of War Manual

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
13 November, 09:27
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
I think you might change your mind after watching the series.