Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
12 November, 01:31
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
UNVACCINATED HOLD ON TO YOUR PRECIOUS DNA AND CLEAN BLOOD, ITS YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT❗️🙏🏼👍🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 November, 11:37
All life is precious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 November, 11:44
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
I agree, but the doctors who swore a Hippocratic Oath to do no harm when they became doctors and have now foresaken that oath by refusing to treat anyone who won’t take the COVID vaccines need to hear that message more than I. Moreover, any COVID vaccinated person who is not standing up against this needs a comeuppance. I don’t wish death on anyone, but this is war. They end their stupidity, the blood donations can start flowing again.

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
12 November, 10:13
I'm in Canada - a co-worker who is double vaxxed donates blood.
I thought vaxxed couldn't but it doesn't seem to be the case here.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 November, 11:16
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
I am in Canada as well. I should have been clearer - the COVID vaxxed can still donate blood (for now) but their blood plasma cannot be used as a treatment for people dealing witn COVID. This said, a blood transfusion with blood from a COVID-vaxxed person would be just as damaging. Either way, non-vaccinated people ceasing to donate their blood would he a formidable protest against the medical tyranny we currently face. A blood shortage might make some doctors reconsider the error or their ways.