Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Super Bowl Sunday would be an ideal time for the EAS broadcast to go out.
05:21 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
01 February, 07:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Maybe that is why (they) don't want us watching television. They can't stop what's coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
01 February, 10:43
Brilliant time 🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
01 February, 06:47
The entire world was watching in 1/20. Numbers for Super Bowl not even close. I, 200%, believe in The Plan and will continue to Hold the Line what choice do I have. I am done trying to Red Pill anyone though. I am exasperated with ignorance.

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
31 January, 12:12
Or a time for the deep state to put on a false flag? Sum of All Fears? Do many patriots watch NFL kneeling traitors any more?

Tiffany and Frank Burton @Battleborn
31 January, 12:08
yes

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 January, 11:06
MIGHT MAKE A FEW UPSET I CONT CARE I STOPPED WATCHING LONG AGO WHEN IT GO POLITICAL

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
30 January, 10:43
I looked up puppy bowl.. There is a Puppy bowl on Super Bowel Sunday... Hmmmmmmm

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
30 January, 09:06
😂

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
30 January, 04:40
The first thing I thought of when I read "puppy show" was the Puppy Bowl, and I wondered why Q would reference that? Now that post makes more sense. And I'll take the Puppy Bowl and kitten halftime show over the big game any day!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
30 January, 03:53
I'll look forward to it. I just love puppies.

David Pate @Falahthe7
30 January, 03:38
yes is would

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
30 January, 03:29
I SAID THE EXACT SAME THING!!! It would be perfect

Danielle Stull @Daniegny
30 January, 03:20
I hope that's not the case - Super Bowlwe have a lot of young kids around - would like to see what is presented before my kids are an audience to it...i'm hoping tomorrownis still the day and maybe next weekend they will do something else

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 January, 09:40
In response Danielle Stull to his Publication
I hope you didn't allow them to watch last year's halftime show

GDS MOM @GSDMOM
30 January, 03:18
directly after the superbowl, like the post says

Berry Good @Berries4all
30 January, 02:59
My calendar is marked.

Brooke Winstead @brookeetrout
30 January, 02:45
Who is MW?

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
30 January, 02:43
Some thoughts...

Superbowl = football.

Isn't the football the presidental nuclear football.? Could that be pointing to this instead, and maybe the DEFCON scare??? Maybe it's not refering to the superbowl at all but the nuclear football. And if 31st is Freedom day???

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
30 January, 09:11
In response Lucy One Two to her Publication
Thats a really good thought...

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
30 January, 10:45
In response Lucy One Two to her Publication
Look up Puppy Bowl. There is a Puppy Bowl on Super Bowel Sunday. I don't know if it ties together but,, hmmmmm

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
30 January, 02:40
Thats a grand idea !!

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
30 January, 02:38
Cant wait I will be watching the Puppy Show aka The Puppy Bowl , and Im with you I Hope the EAS comes on when both is on!

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
30 January, 02:27
So another week of SHENANIGANS and covert ops instead of a NATIONAL FREEDOM DAY celebration on February 1st like POTUS promised? Didn't most Americans ditch the NFL because of kneeling and giving there allegiance to the wrong thing?

Bekk Johnson @Bekkahkay23
30 January, 02:21
superbowl Sunday would be a great day to release videos and confessions. Freedom day would be a great day for it to start over EBS

Michelle Winder @UnredactedTruth
30 January, 02:18
🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂 YES!

Christina Maga @Christina71
30 January, 02:15
Grrrr, I thought it was tomorrow! This waiting is beyond annoying, we are past seeing these people confess, can't we just move along soon.

30 January, 02:18
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
I DO think tomorrow... Pres Trumps EO declared FREEDOM DAY Jan 31

Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 January, 02:26
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Good things come to those who wait

Scarlet Pimpernel @Scarlet
30 January, 01:55
They also have had the 'puppy bowl' right before the super bowl

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
30 January, 05:32
In response Scarlet Pimpernel to her Publication
Wasn't there a post that memtions making superbowl look like puppy bowl?

Under Pressure @UnderPressure
30 January, 01:33
I'm ready and wearing the armor of God holding the line for all you great Patriots running the operation. Ready and willing to serve where needed!

Eric Travis @Travis159
30 January, 01:24
super bowl??? who still watches football?? how quickly we forget...

30 January, 02:20
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
HAVEN't you SEEN all the PAPER PEOPLE in the SEATS? I literally couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Rising Strong @RisingStrong
30 January, 01:22
YES!!! 🇺🇸🎶🍿💥👏

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
30 January, 12:41
ha wouldnt it though........🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 But I'll stay neutral

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
30 January, 12:39
My neighbor is a huge KC fan and is throwing a big Super Bowl party. He would lose his shit! 😹

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 12:28
Well that would be interesting twist for sure!
Everyone remember all those tunnels under all the stadiums that the elites use to "come and go unnoticed"