The Mac @TheMac
11 November, 03:07
So let’s get this absalutely straight here...

5G ultrasound phased array antennas can be used to activate nanoparticle viruses to cause a planned pandemic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
I think you are correct Mac, these people are so evil and hateful. Sounds like they had something of the sort at the satanic sacrifice called the Travis Scott concert. 😡
03:38 PM - Nov 11, 2021
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
11 November, 09:09
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
❤️👈🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
11 November, 09:25
During the Cold War, Washington feared that Moscow was seeking to turn microwave radiation into covert weapons of mind control.

More recently, the American military itself sought to develop microwave arms that could invisibly beam painfully loud booms and even spoken words into people’s heads. The aims were to disable attackers and wage psychological warfare.

Now, doctors and scientists say such unconventional weapons may have caused the baffling symptoms and ailments that, starting in late 2016, hit more than three dozen American diplomats and family members in Cuba and China. The Cuban incidents resulted in a diplomatic rupture between Havana and Washington.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
12 November, 10:13
🤗