Only people mentioned by ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 November, 03:28
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
same here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
11 November, 03:05
hold down the command button ...then click post with no delay...for the Mac...command V eliminate time-do it quickly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vee Wallace @VeeW
11 November, 02:37
same

Tarah Q Tee @The_Guardian
11 November, 02:36
Me too

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 November, 02:29
Welcome to the "Club" Samuel 🙈😂😂😂
#MeToo

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 November, 02:23
same brother lol and my android scapped alot of pictures on me this morning ,, breaking through the matrix ?
the time has been shifty as.well here

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
11 November, 02:26
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Looks like the same thing on WeGo site , wonder if related?