Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
11 November, 02:18
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
What is shows people is how TOTALLY corrupt our entire justice system is. Look at the men still sitting in jail over the Jan 6th escapade. No charges, no visitors, solitary confinement. I wouldn't say Kyle has it good, but he has it better than the 600 sitting in jail right now where they have been for 9-10 months where their rights are being spit all over. With Kyle, these sleaze bag prosecutors got caught with their pants down. They want the judge to declare a mistrial so they can try Kyle again. Let's just hope this judge does the right thing.
How many others are sitting in jail for life when a prosecutor deemed himself judge, jury, and executioner???? Probably thousands. How many prosecutors can be sued and held accountable for the very same thing they're doing to Kyle???? None.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
11 November, 01:59
And Antifa...That Gage scumbag is a PROUD member, I have a meme of one of his social media posts, but not able to upload it now because of the attack on this site.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 November, 02:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
pantifa is nothing but a domestic terrorist group funded by commies.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
11 November, 01:33
Kyle is a hero!

ice mtn @icemtn17
11 November, 01:13
I sincerly hope this truth will encourage everyone to make a contribution to Kyle’s defense fund. That young man deserves all the help we can give him. I donate as much & as often as I can.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
11 November, 12:53
That should wake up the remaining ones who are holdouts...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 November, 12:30