Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
30 January, 09:46
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
everyday, several times a day💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Kimball @CaliK
30 January, 09:00
For more than 6 months, I haven't seen the same multiples but I see most of the multiples everyday on the clock. I typical will catch 2-3 everyday and some day catch more than that. I laigh sometimes and think I feel like someone is trying to send a message, but I am just not getting it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
30 January, 09:04
In response Angie Kimball to his Publication
I had saved a meme that told what these numbers mean, but cannot find it to share...maybe someone has one to share.

I Am Camille @CommandThySelf
30 January, 05:13
There's nothing quite like a Trinity of Infinity symbols to remind you of the Truth of your Omniversal Self...and to think Our relationship to these magical numerical combinations is both ancient, and timeless! We were born to Remember. What a Wonderful job we're doing!!

🙏😇✝️❤️

Joakim Silfwer @Silfwer
30 January, 04:40
All the time