TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
If you’ve taken the jabb there may be hope in preventing death from 5G cellular phone Towers if the signal is adjusted to cause the Graphene Oxide to collect and form a solid material.
The use of a Faraday Cage can stop radio signals and 5G signals and you can make one for your home.
Faraday cage
A Faraday cage or Faraday shield is an enclosure used to block electromagnetic fields.
page 1 of 2 see next page.
06:35 PM - Nov 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
10 November, 07:35
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
A friend of mine got Legionnaires pneumonia after getting his second jab……

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
10 November, 07:54
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
My friend got what they called communicable pneumonia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
10 November, 07:54
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Wow, they are seeing illnesses that have never been seen before in ER’s. At least this person got a diagnosis. Many are suffering and dying due to these vaxx and they do not know how to treat them. Just NEVER , EVER TAKE THIS JABB it’s a death sentence.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 November, 07:17
Shungite stones absorb the radiation?

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
10 November, 06:48
my wife suggested this in 2020 in march and today we are using ground based magnetism to connect to the earth