EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
10 November, 11:39
Take it all down

Documentation of the patents described by Ms. Powell in the interview were briefly uploaded to her Defending The Republic website, but were no longer publicly available at the time this article was written.

Sidney Powell: “We have found an algorithm that the government got a patent on in 2006, I think it was, that allows one to predetermine the results of an election, according to the polarity of the vote. So it’s yet another way to predetermine the outcome of an election and the government patented a way to do that.”

Sidney Powell: “I think it was the Defense Department. We’re gonna load the patents up online so everybody can go look at them. It’s very informative. And by the way, the patents that were held by Mr. Poulos, who is now with Dominion — he was getting patents on election technology back in 2005 when Smartmatic owned and bough Sequoia and then Sequoia was divested supposedly by the [Eric] Holder Department of Justice.

https://www.thefreedomtimes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
What I want to know is why with all the proof, Trump as not been returned as the rightful and legal President?
12:05 PM - Nov 10, 2021
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryWolfe in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
10 November, 12:29
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
Soon. More exposure needed and necessary. NDE. Hold on tight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396