COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
“I want to start with the good news. The United States right now today is under White Hat Martial Law. On the 19th of January 2021 then President Trump, POTUS 45, turned control of the United States of America over to the Military White Hats and we’re currently being controlled in that manner. I don’t know which actor is playing Biden, but they’re doing a better job than he ever could. Our country is going to be saved in a window, I believe, 28 October to 11 November of this year, 2021.”…Field McConnell

“When you live in the dark for a long time, these mornings feel like night. But guess what? The light is coming!” …Denzel Washington
09:51 AM - Nov 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 November, 10:55
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
i miss Field.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
10 November, 10:22
Fake Biden having his mask ripped off during one of his "pressers" from the fake White House would be the best way to end this charade.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 November, 12:03
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
yes by the dog!

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
10 November, 10:19
Whole lot needs to happen in 24 hours

Eric Larson @ericman375
10 November, 10:10
I posted this on my FB page on 10-26. On 10-28, the vaccine mandate showed up at my job. I laughed at the boss, "Yeah, that ain't gonna happen." I said.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 November, 09:59
ThanQ Field!! Love FM!!