Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 November, 01:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We have to get Field's office and make a Museum our of it to stand for truth, courage, patriotism, love of GOD . . . I hope generations from now can see what a great man we were blessed to have in our lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 November, 01:35
GOD BLESS Field Again. I so love that man. I pray that he is rewarded greatly by our Heavenly Father for all he has done to call out evil. I am blessed to have learned so much from him and to have his book signed by both him and Denise. I will treasure it always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
21 November, 01:01
AMEN. Started down this road listening to him ever since 2013 ❤️🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 November, 05:57
ThanQ Field, Juan and Dr. Good Vibes!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 November, 11:34
Nana feels sure that God will totally bless both!

Jane Providence @Imagine107
10 November, 04:02
I love Field and Juan. What ever happened to Mad Dog?

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
10 November, 01:33
Yes, God bless, keep and guide him!!! What a patriot!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
10 November, 10:40
If you were in Able Danger listening to Field and Juan in the very early days of The Plan you witnessed the truth. TY

Darlene Sully @JDSully
10 November, 11:57
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
you bet, I was a follower from way back listened to 90 percent of the shows loved it when he danced in pink short's with Dr Goodvibes he is such a lovely man. Also when he had our favourite people call in.

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
10 November, 07:17
I miss Field's show. Hope he'll be back soon.

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
10 November, 09:30
In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication
me too