Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
RedPilledCrasH
RedPilledCrasH
@RedPilledCrasH
23h
·
@KATKITTY litecoin_bull ROYALMRBADNEWS CSNZQ
What are the odds ALL of these 'friends' of Gaga are involved in human trafficking ....?
07:57 PM - Nov 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 November, 11:39
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
LADY GAYGA?🤔
ASKIN FOR A FREN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
10 November, 11:30
Theory is that Marina Abramovic is "her" mother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
10 November, 10:55
Have known that for a long time.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 November, 09:17
Reminds me a Czech Joke:

"mine girlfriend told me, that small penis is not an issue, but i rather, if she has not any" 🤣🤣🤣

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 November, 09:30
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
lol

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
10 November, 12:04
wt heck🧐

connie wright @cowri
09 November, 11:43
well she is a he, ya know

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 November, 11:29
Gaga is handler for every president except Trump.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
09 November, 11:37
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
well...

She invested heavily in
ASX-BUD

Microsoft connections...?

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
09 November, 08:44
"Lady' NOPE Gaga is Steve Gerblecki. PEDO Tranny

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
09 November, 11:55
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
He should be called "Lady Gago"!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
10 November, 12:05
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
There is no credible source for the above claim about Steve Gerblecki. I will say what I have believed ever since I first spotted a small penis under her garment (long before this dress video came out). I believe she is a hermaphrodite. That would explain her song, "Born This Way". Since she wasn't claiming to be a lesbian, it could only mean one other thing.

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 November, 08:11
"lady" gaga is a male: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
OMG PROOF LADY GAGA IS A MAN! - YouTube

omg......... PROOF

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
09 November, 11:51
In response Silver Cat to his Publication

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 November, 11:44
In response Silver Cat to his Publication