⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
Hello Anon Frens and Family!!! 👋🏼🐸 I need some help/input!!! What are some natural remedies or medicines for my 6 year old whom seems to have a stomach bug. His only real symptoms are a fever and he has vomited a few times over the past 2 days. Please help a FREN 🐸 out please so I can HOPEFULLY get my lil guy back to TIPPY TOPPY SHAPE!!?? Thanks and God Bless! #wwg1wga
05:10 PM - Nov 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
09 November, 09:06
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Tannic acid is the best for upset tummy and kills parasites. Dr. Fowlers strawberry extract. Instructions and dosage are on the bottle. It's natural. I don't know what brand they have in the U.S., I'm in Canada. Lemon in warm water, no honey or sugar, or mint tea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
09 November, 09:08
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
When I say parasite I'm talking about the one found in sushi. That was worse than the worst flu I ever had. I could keep nothing down, including water. 20 minutes after taking 2 teaspoons I was able to keep water down and 10 minutes after that I could have soup broth. I was fine after the broth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellsworth Nailtree @EllsworthNailtree
09 November, 05:27
You could try this also...Please ALWAYS research for yourself too.......https://parentinghealthyba...

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
09 November, 05:21
i love my essential oils. can you try a hot warm bath with epsom salt and a few drops of ginger, grapefruit, and/or peppermint? (easy on the peppermint and mix with coconut oil first). can also mix these oils and massage lightly clockwise postion around the abdomen and stomach.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
09 November, 05:24
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
frankinscense is amazing too. 1 drop mixed with coconut oil around the tummy.