Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Our incredible journey is only just beginning!
03:21 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 April, 04:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Oh my I still cry when I listen to President Trump’s words.I love him with all my heart and soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
30 January, 09:56
but I'm already tired 😴😴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
30 January, 07:15
I hope the first good thing to be done for the people, is removing the masks from their faces! It seems that, most of them like to wear them and get bacterial infections in their airways, lungs, in the moth, sinuses, from rebreathing over and over again, their own poison. They are wearing the mask everywhere, even whre they are not required or forced! And, they look like they are proud of it... so much stupidity.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
30 January, 02:53
@ghostezra I'm going to let you in on a little secret........ You are my favorite ☺️

Jean Wile @Jeanwile
30 January, 09:51
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
I follow him more than anyone else.

Kay Eski @KayEski
30 January, 02:43
Yes!! Our incredible journey without corrupted evil politicians, DS cabal, CCP, fake MSM, Pedowood, child and human trafficking, abuse and lies.
Thanky you Mr. President and White Hats for cleaning the world of millenia old evil for us and our future generations.
We love you and see you very soon!❤️🇺🇸🦅

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
30 January, 12:25
Sometimes i listen to his videos because i miss how proud he makes me feel. I kiss him being our leader so much. ❤️

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
30 January, 08:36
This man is incredible. I think God needs to let UK/Europe borrow him for a while so he can get rid of all the RATS on what is currently a sinking ship. America is so lucky to have D. J. Trump #Potus

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
30 January, 06:53
I sure do love President Trump. He has become our hero. our champion. I miss him being involved even though I know it's only for a short while. I thank God for giving us President Trump and I pray for his safety every day, as well as the safety of our military & special operations ...and every single digital soldier that fights the good fight. May God put a hedge of protection around all of them. Amen

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
30 January, 04:32
me frens & me all ready.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
30 January, 03:39
What a wonderful man, his speech that day brought tears to my eyes. Mr Trump, I wish we had someone like you here in Australia. God Bless you and your family and God Bless America. 🙏

Only followers of this user (amenkeights) can see their posts

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
30 January, 09:58
In response Anne-Marie Keightley to her Publication
push the compass deal at the bottom then look at top for people tab. 👍🏼

Angela Martin @Marangela
30 January, 03:24
Ready to continue the ride, even though its been on a rollercoaster.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 January, 03:22
bonne journee alors 😎🍿

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
30 January, 03:22
#FutureProvesPast
#darktolight
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸 https://rumble.com/vddoz7-...