Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
30 January, 06:22
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
seems about right. uhhg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
30 January, 03:24
I feel like I have this conversation at least every other day and it's starting to feel like the movie Groundhog Day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 January, 10:59
In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication
👍 I know the feeling.

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
30 January, 03:23
For real! Ain't that the truth? I've had to stop myself from just slapping the stupidity out of a few of them - de all huhu!

30 January, 11:00
In response Alicia Maria to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 January, 03:10

Mal Fatz @Malfor
30 January, 03:15
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
you have a better chance of dying from listening to Mad Max speaking, than dying from COVID

30 January, 03:17
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

FullThrottlePATRIOT ✝️ ❣ WWG1WGA @FullThrottlePATRIOT
30 January, 03:04
👍👍👍👍

John Hancock @AntidrudgeReport
30 January, 02:59
stop reading my emails...