JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 November, 11:21
🇺🇸
#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 01:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana forgives them all and gives them over to God for Judgement.

Now I cant speak for him, but Nana has a very strong feeling that souls like B1d3n and HRC will not be permitted back in humanity anytime soon if ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
08 November, 01:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Seeing as you took me wrong
yesterday...

i won't comment...

have a nice day
nan

08 November, 01:46
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I sorry hun did I misunderstand something you said, didnt mean to.
Was it about some things not being forgivable?

08 November, 01:48
Yes...

It's ok...

after all this time...
I wouldn't expect anyone to understand...

👍

08 November, 01:51
Well you know you can dm me anytime you want to talk about it hun

08 November, 01:52
It's ok...

DM's only lead me into fakery
and more trouble...

👍

08 November, 02:23
Good night hun choice is always yours. Have a blessed day tm, Nana has to be up at 5.

Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it