Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I'm tired - you all doing OK ???? Let's bring the house of cards down.
Come on people I know you can see - 3 pictures....
02:17 AM - Nov 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
23 November, 04:05
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Yes we are all tired. Will continue to HOLD the line. Last chance we have to get rid of decades of corruption. In it to win it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 November, 09:04
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Me too. Everyday is a grind = I'm holding the LINE !!!! WWG1WGA !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
08 November, 08:39
yes very tired, this battle with Satan is testing our resolve. Others will need us when the hard truths come out. They will be going through what we did, I remember how hard that was. Seems so long ago now, and being labeled as crazies along the way. But remember God gave us this knowledge to comfort and guide. We are tired but we're not living in fear and we are together wearing the armor of God.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
08 November, 08:41
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
snd we can laugh together at big Mike's hoop earrings 😄

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
08 November, 08:16
I live in CA and just got off the phone with my 78 year old mother and she is really concerned/scared of not being able to go to the grocery stores or pharmacy because she is not and will not get vaccinated. I told her it will be okay and together we can get through this hell. Thank you for asking Patriot & understand you being tired.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 November, 08:28
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
It's been a rough ride for all of us. Trust GOD and hold the line. We have one and only one chance at this, it's got to be done the right way. Be well and God Bless all....